West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Notification Out 165 Trade Apprentice Posts
West Central Railways has started accepting online applications on its official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01st March 2021 onwards.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||01st March 2021|
|Closing Date||30th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
How to Apply For West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @ @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in or apply from the link mentioned below which will be active on 01st March 2021.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the credentials.
- You will receive the registration no. and password.
- Log in again to complete the application procedure.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- The last step will be to Pay Application Fees.
- Print your application form for future references.
Link to Apply Online For West Central Railway Apprentice: https://iforms.mponline.gov.in/