WCD Madhya Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Out: Apply Online For 159 Anganwadi Helper & Worker Vacancies
Women and Child Development Department, Madhya (WCD Madhya) has released a notification pdf for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper posts on its official website.
WCD Madhya Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department Madhya (WCD Madhya)|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Starting date||March 01, 2021|
|Closing Dates||March 30, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Anganwadi Worker & Helper||159|
|Anganwadi Worker||The candidate should have completed SSLC to be eligible to apply for WCD Worker Madhya Recruitment 2021.|
|Anganwadi Helper||The candidate should be 4th, 9th Pass to be eligible to apply for WCD Helper Madhya Recruitment 2021.|
- The minimum age for the candidate is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 35 years.
The selection of candidates to Madhya Anganwadi Jobs 2021 through WCD Madhya Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 will be done through Shortlisting and Written Test/Interview as mentioned in the WCD Madhya Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Steps to Apply For WCD Madhya Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site of the Women and Child Development Department Madhya (WCD Madhya) @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the WCD Madhya Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- And below there you can fill the WCD Madhya Application Form 2021.
- Submit the duly filled application form by entering the details which are mentioned there.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Online Application Link