WBHRB Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, And GDMO Posts
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released official notifications for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Specialist and General Duty Medical Officer on its official website @wbhrb.in. The online application will start on 12th February 2021 for Medical Officer (Specialist) and General Duty Medical Officer posts while for Staff Nurse the link will be active from 17th March 2021.
WBHRB Staff Nurse And Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Department Name||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Posts||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Notification
|SNo||Post Name||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|1||Staff Nurse||17th March 2021||26th March 2021|
|2||Medical Officer (Specialist)||12th February 2021||20th February 2021|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||12th February 2021||20th February 2021|
|3||Basic BSC Nursing (Female)||2032|
|4||Post Basic BSC Nursing (Female)||108|
|5||Medical Officer Specialist||1313|
|6||General Duty Medical Officer||1207|
WBHRB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council. Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council. Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written
- Medical Officer Specialist – MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service
- GDMO – MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and appointed, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Staff Nurse -18 to 39 years
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – Not more than 40 Years
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 36 Years for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Application Fee – Rs. 160/-
- WBHRB MO/GDMO Application Fee – Rs. 210/-
No application fee for SC/ST category of West Bengal and PwD specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee.)
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board @www.wbhrb.in.
- Navigate to the Online Application section.
- Find for the WBHRB Recruitment 2021.
- Applicants, please note that the link will be obtained on the official website from 12th February 2021 for Medical Officer posts and on 17th March 2021 for Staff Nurse posts.
- Candidates need to register themselves first
- Fill the WBHRB Application Form 2021 online and pay the applicable fees.
- Take a print-out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
- Two copies have to be submitted at the time of the recruitment process.
Application Online Link
- Staff Nurse: 17th March 2021 to 23rd March 2021
- MO & GDMO: 12th February 2021 to 20th February 2021