UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 3620 Vacancies
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts @uppsc.gov.in on 28th May 2021. A total of 3620 vacancies will be announced for 16 posts through this recruitment drive. The online registration for Medical Officer posts has been active from 28th May 2021 to 25th June 2021.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Online Application Starts||28th May 2021|
|Last date of Online Application||25th June 2021|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Process||Screening Test/Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Medical Officer 2021 Notification||28th May 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||28th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Pay application fee||25th June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the online application||28th June 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy
|Deptt. No||Specialist||No. of Vacancies|
|S-8/15||Public Health Specialist||30|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
|Specialist||Section-A Requisite Post Graduate Degree Qualification||Section-B Requisite Post Graduate Diploma Qualification|
|Gynaecologist||Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Anaesthetist||M.D. (Anesthesiology)||Diploma in Anaesthesia|
|Paediatrician||M.D. (Paediatrics)||Diploma in Child Health|
|Radiologist||Diploma in Radio Diagnosis|
|General Surgeon||M.S. (General Surgery)||Diploma in General Surgery|
|Orthopedician||Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|E.N.T. Specialist||M.S. (E.N.T.)||Diploma in Ot-RhinoLaryngology|
|Psychiatrist||M.D. (Psychiatry)||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Microbiologist||Diploma in Microbiology|
|Forensic Specialist||Diploma in Forensic Medicine|
|Public Health Specialist|
The candidate should be in the age group of 21 to 40 years
How to Apply For UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
- Open the official website @uppsc.gov.in in your browser
- On the homepage, click on the Notifications/Advertisement section
- Click on the “Apply” button and choose the preferred posts as per your qualification.
- Now, register with the UPPSC by clicking on the User Registration option.
- Now pay the online application fees as applicable
- Once you are done with the payment, start filling in all the details which are required in the application for,
- Upload all the necessary documents and photographs in the form.
- Check the application form by clicking on the PREVIEW Button.
- If all the details are correct, then hit the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.
|Unreserved (General)||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Online application fee only- Rs.25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
UPPSC Medical Officer Salary
The candidates will be selected through direct recruitment for Grade-II Medical officer posts for a pay scale of Rs. 67700-208700/ 6600/Academic Level-11
UPPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
- Written Examination (Screening Test) – In case the number of applications exceeds the expectations.
UPPSC MO Apply Online Link