UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 134 Assitant Professor & Other Posts
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for Advt. No. 02/2021-22 for various posts including Executive Officer, Assistant Professors, Lecturer and other posts on its official website on 04th June 2021.
UPPSC Assitant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Assistant Professor, Executive Officer & Other Posts|
|Online Registration Starts||04th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01st July 2021|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt. Jobs|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||04th June 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||04th June 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online & Pay Fees||01st July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||05th July 2021|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|UP Horticulture & Food Processing-14|
|Medicial Education Department – Allopathy|
|Social Welfare Department-04|
|Economic and Statistical Officer||02|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have a Graduate Degree Qualification / Post Graduate Qualification to apply for various posts released by UPPSC, check the detailed notification for post-wise qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation As per UPPSC Rules.
UPPSC Online Application Link
|Unreserved (General)||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Online application fee only- Rs.25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Salary
Steps to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website @uppsc.gov.in in your browser
- On the homepage, click on the Notifications/Advertisement section
- Click on the “Apply” button and choose the preferred posts as per your qualification.
- Now, register with the UPPSC by clicking on the User Registration option.
- Now pay the online application fees as applicable
- Once you are done with the payment, start filling in all the details which are required in the application for,
- Upload all the necessary documents and photographs in the form.
- Check the application form by clicking on the PREVIEW Button.
- If all the details are correct, then hit the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.