UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Online Registration Postponed For 1329 Vacancies
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced 1329 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Male/Female) for the Confidential, Clerk and Accountant Department on the official website. The candidates who wish to join UP Police must grab this golden opportunity by applying to the posts which have been postponed to 01st June 2021 due to the present COVID-19 scenario. The online registration will be now active from 01st June to 30th June 2021. Stay tuned for every latest update.
|UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Category||UP Govt. Jobs|
UPPRPB UP Police ASI Important Dates
|Notification Released||March 2021|
|Last Date to apply online|
|Last Date to pay the application fee & submit online application|
Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancies
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)|
|UP Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police ASI Accountant Vacancy 2021|
Lucknow Police Vacancies
|Lucknow Police SI Vacancy 2021 (Confidential)|
|Lucknow Police ASI Clerk Vacancy 2021|
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For SI & ASI:
- Any Graduation Degree from a govt. recognized University Or any equivalent qualification approved by Government.
- 30 WPM English Typing Speed or 25 WPM Hindi Typing Speed
- O Level Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT
The candidate should be between 21 to 28 Years
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 48 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
How to Apply For UPPRPB UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
UPPRPB UP ASI 2021 Selection Process
As per the notification released, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI & ASI Pay Scale
Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Asistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-