UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Prayagraj has started accepting the online applications for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment from 03rd March 2021 on its official website @updeled.gov.in.
UP High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Prayagraj|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher and Head Master|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Release Date||19th February 2021|
|Online Application Starts|
|Last Date to apply|
|Last Date of Final Submission|
|Admit Card Release Date|
|Written Exam Date|
|Answer Key Release Date|
|Result||18th May 2021|
- Candidate should possess B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any related course.
- Candidates should also have passed the UPTET/ CTET Exam.
- Candidate should have graduate or any related course with a minimum of 5 years of Teaching Experience
21 to 40 Years. The Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Teacher Examination 2020 can be 40 Years. Full details will be available in the Official Notification.
How to Apply For UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website http://site.uphesc.org/en or directly apply from the link below.
- Click on the Advertisement Link appearing on the homepage.
- Look for UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2021.
- Read the complete details carefully and click on “Apply Now” if eligible for the post.
- Fill in the details, pay the application fee and submit your application form before the last date.