UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For Assistant Accountant & Other Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited online application against the recruitment notification for the Assistant Review Officer, Accountant, Asst Accountant, Cashier cum Asst Accountant & Other Vacancies under Group C Posts on February 05, 2021 @sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|UKSSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post||Asst Review Officer, Accountant, Asst Accountant, Cashier cum Asst Accountant & Other Vacancies under Group C|
|Apply Date||February 10, to March 26, 2021|
|Notification Release date||February 05, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Uttrakhand Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||CBT || Skill Test|
|Exam Date||July 2021|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|UKSSSC 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|UKSSSC Notification||February 05, 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||February 10, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 26, 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||March 28, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021|
|Exam Date||July 2021|
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification
Download UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Review Officer (Account)||01|
|Accountant (Drinking Water Dept.)||08|
|Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant||01|
|Office Assistant (Gr III) – Accounts||04|
UKSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess BBA, B.Com/ M.Com with Typing Knowledge, CCC Certificate.
- Age Limit for Office Assistant: 18 to 42 Years
- For Remaining Posts: 21 to 42 Years
Application Fee For UKSSSC Recruitment
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile: Rs 150/-
How To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- There will be two procedures to apply online | Registration | Login.
- The candidates applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials.
- On entering the credentials, a username and a password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile no.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in the details asked.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee.
- Print the successfully filled in application form for future use.