SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021: Check Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy And Other Details Here
Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has issued a notification inviting eligible candidates for various non-teaching posts on its official website @svnit.ac.in. The last date to apply online is 19th April 2021 and the last date to send a hard copy is 29th April 2021.
SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021:
|Organization||Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Starting Date||08th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Official Notification Release Date||08th March 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th April 2021 |
|Last Date for Offline Form||29th April 2021|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Principal Scientific Officer||01|
|Principal SAS officer||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||03|
The Candidates who are interested in the above posts must have the following qualifications in the required fields Master Degree in Library Science, B.E, B.Tech or M.Sc/ MCA, Master Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science, M.Sc, MCA, MBBS, Bachelor Degree, 10+2, Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Minimum: 27 Years
- Maximum: 56 Years
- The Candidates who belong to the UR, EWS, OBS Category have to pay the Application fee of Rs.1000/-
- And SC, ST, PwD, and Female Candidates are exempted to pay the Application fee.
The officials will conduct the Written Test, Interview to select the eligible candidates for various Non-Teaching posts.
- Minimum Salary – Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Maximum Salary – Rs.1,44,200/- per month.
How to Apply For SVNIT Non-Teaching Posts?
- Visit the official website of Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) @svnit.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” option.
- Click on Notification of Non-Teaching Positions @SVNIT Jobs
- Choose the job profile you are interested in and click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the online application form on or before 19th April 2021.
- Send the hardcopy of the application form and documents to the below-mentioned address on or before 29th April 2021.
Direct Link To Apply For Non-Teaching Posts at SVNIT:https://www.svnit.ac.in/web/non-teaching-recruitment.php