SSA Gujarat Teacher Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 252 School Teacher On Contract Basis
SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat has announced 252 vacant posts for School Teacher through an official notification on its official website @samagrashiksha.ssagujarat.org on 19th May 2021. The teachers will be recruited on a contract basis for 11 months duration for classes 6th to 8th. The recruitment will be done for Std. Mathematics-Science, Language and Social Sciences subjects. The interested candidates who find the eligibility and job profile suitable can apply online from the below link before 31st May 2021. Check other details for School Teacher posts from the article below.
SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organisation||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)|
|Post Name||School Teacher (Contract Basis)|
|Starting Date For Online Application||20th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2021|
SSA Gujarat School Teacher Vacancy 2021
- A candidate with 3 years Integrated B.Ed qualification/ 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 4 years B.Sc. Education (B.Sc.Ed.) / Four-year B.A. Education (BA.Ed.) / Four-year B.Com.
- A candidate with 3 years Bachelor of Arts (BA) / Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) / Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) / Bachelor of Rural Studies (BRS) / Bachelor of Social Sciences (BSSC.) And 1-year B.Ed.
- A candidate holding qualification of 8 years Integrated B.Ed. in B.C.L.Ed./ BA.Ed./ B.Com.BEd./B.Sc.Ed. 3% of the marks obtained in BA / B.Com. / B.Sc./BRS / BSSC and 1 year B.Ed.
Steps to Apply For SSA Gujarat Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of SSA Gujarat @samagrashiksha.ssagujarat.org or you can directly register from the below link.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the Recruitment Option
- A new page will open @https://ssarms.gipl.in/.
- The online registration will be done in four steps: Registrtaion- Login- Apply For Job Application- Submit Application.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Submit the form before 31st May 2021.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Online Application Link