SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 – 16 Vacancies – Last date: 18th-November-2020
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apply for NEW SPMCIL Vacancies Now! Yes, Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited ( SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high caliber and talented professionals having the potential to work in the domain of Materials Management, Research & Development, Human Resource and Legal in the Organization. There are 16 vacancies are allocated in SPMCIL, New Delhi/ Across India. Job seekers looking for SPMCIL careers can apply for this job. It is important that the desired candidate should fulfill the qualification criteria for applying for this post. SPMCIL offers a job vacancy for the Assistant Manager post. The Application Process is through Online Mode. The board is ready to receive online applications from 19th October 2020 to 18th November 2020.
Aspirants who have completed various new disciplines can check the eligibility details for the SPMCIL Jobs. If the applicants are eligible then apply for the SPMCIL Assistant Manager Vacancy. The selected candidates will have a posting across all over India. The SPMCIL New Delhi Recruitment will be based on the performance of the candidate in the selection process. The candidate looking for the SPMCIL Career can go through the notification on the official website given below. Apply before the closing date to submit the application form for the SPMCIL Assistant Manager post. Get a clear view of the vacancies for the Assistant Manager post described below.
SPMCIL Jobs 2020 – 16 Assistant Manager Vacancies
|Name of the Organisation||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited ( SPMCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||16|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th October 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply||18th November 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
SPMCIL Vacancy 2020 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||7|
|Assistant Manager (R & D)||4|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||3|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||2|
Eligibility Criteria for SPMCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/Electronics/Printing Technology. And Two years of Post Graduate degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/MBA in the area of Material Management/Stores Management/Purchase/Operations Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.|
|Assistant Manager (R & D)||1st class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper OR 1st class full-time M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||1st class full-time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1 st class two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective claiming to be equivalent to an MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute.|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
- Maximum Age limit for Assistant Manager – 30 years
Salary for Assistant Manager Job in SPMCIL Recruitment:
- The selected candidates for Assistant Manager will get the salary of Rs. 40,000- Rs. 1,40,000/-
Application Fee Details:
Payment Mode: Using Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates- Rs. 200/- (Non-Refundable)
The applicants will be shortlisted for the Assistant Manager vacancies of SPMCIL carrier 2020 by considering the performance in
- The selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage).
Points to be noted before the registration process:
- Before applying the applicant should have
- Valid email ID and phone number. SPMCIL will send intimation to the candidate through the registered mail ID when to download the Call Letter for the Examination.
- Scan copy of their photograph and signature to upload in a required area.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Managers?
Read the Notification for the Assistant Manager job released by the SPMCIL Recruitment and make sure that you are eligible for the post before applying.
- Hold the essential documents to apply online.
- Click on the ‘ Apply Online’ link provided below.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online.
- Recheck the Filled information.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Important Dates for SPMCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to applying online||19th October 2020|
|Last Date to applying online||18th November 2020( till 5.30 P.M)|
|Payment of fees in online mode||19th October 2020 to 18th November 2020|
|Online Examination||The date will be informed on the website|
|Last date to download admit cards from the website||Around 10-15 days before the examination|