SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: Grade A Officer Notification Released
SEBI also is known as Securities and Exchange Board of India also has recently released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade-A levels. Under SEBI Recruitment 2020.
The total numbers of vacancies released under the posts are 147 in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology, Engineering, Research Stream and Official Language Stream.
Interested aspirants can check the detailed notification on the official website of SEBI.
Important Dates of Examinations
- On-Line Application start date and Payment of fee Online: 07th March to 23rd March 2020
- Phase-I Online Examination: 12th April 2020
- Phase-II Online Examination: 03rd May 2020
- Phase III Interview Dates: will be notified soon after the examination
Posts and Vacancies
The total number of vacancies is 147
- General Stream- 80
- Legal Stream- 34
- Information Technology Stream- 22
- Engineering (Civil)- 1
- Engineering (Electrical)- 4
- Research- 5
- Official Language- 1
The Candidates will be selected through 3 stages of the selection process. The first stage will be Phase-I (online exams consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), the second stage is Phase-II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and the final state will be Phase-III (Personal Interview).
For Unreserved/OBC- Rs. 1000/-(including intimation charges)
For SC/ ST/ PwD Rs. 100/- (including intimation charges)