RBI Attendant Recruitment 2021: Online Application For 841 Vacancies of Office Attendants
Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification regarding the recruitment for the post of office attendants on its official website @rbi.org.in.The online registration process has been scheduled from 24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Office Attendant|
|Recruitment||Post of Office Attendant-2020|
|Official Notification Release Date||24th February 2021|
|Online Registration Start||24th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Language Proficiency|
|Notification Release Date||24th February 2021|
|Commencement of Online Registration||24th February 2021|
|Closure of registration of application & fee payment||15th March 2021|
|Last Date To Print application form||15th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Online Examination Date||09th & 10th April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board of that State/UT
Between 18 and 25 years.
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||Rs. 50/-|
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||Rs. 450/-|
(i) Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
ii) There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be
deducted for each wrong answer.
iii) Candidates will have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each subject of the Online Test.
iv) LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official 12/Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
How to Apply For RBI Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- Click on notification reading “Recruitment for the Office Attendant posts in Reserve Bank of India”
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
Online Application Link
Click to Apply Online For RBI Office Attendant Posts 2021:https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbirpoafeb21/