Rajasthan RVPNL Recruitment 2021: Online Application For Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, And Other Posts
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPNL) has started accepting online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II in State Power Companies of Rajasthan on 01st March 2021.
Rajasthan RVPNL Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPNL)|
|Online Application Starts||02nd March 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd March 2021|
|Selection Process||Common Written Competitive Exam|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||02nd March 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||23rd March 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||23rd March 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06th April 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||02nd March 2021 to 23rd March 2021|
|1||Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||920|
|4||Junior Legal Officer||13|
|5||Assistant Personnel Officer||11|
|SNo||Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|1||Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||Sr Secondary, Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate (CS/ Engg/ Computer Application), RSCIT|
|2||Junior Accountant||Diploma (CS/ Engg), Degree (Commerce/ BA), IPCC, MBA, M.Com, CA/ ICWA/ CS, RSCIT|
|3||Stenographer||Diploma (CS/ CA), IPCC, MBA, M.Com, CA/ ICWA/ CS, RSCIT|
|4||Junior Legal Officer||Degree (Law)|
|5||Assistant Personnel Officer||Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines), MBA/ MSW|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if the annual income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh/ more: Rs 1200/-
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of the family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
The Computer-based “common written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online
mode. To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in each ‘Part’ as detailed below in the written competitive exams:-
(i) UR category candidates – 30% marks
(ii) SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen/PWBD(PH) category candidates- 20% marks
How to Apply For Rajasthan RVPNL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan RVPNL @energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl or directly apply from the link below.
- On the left corner of the homepage, in the Menu Button click on “Careers”
- From the list of notifications, choose the job profile you are interested in and eligible for
- Fill in all the required details and pay the application fee
- Submit your application form and download it for future reference.
Online Application Link