Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 90 Teacher Posts
Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021: Department of School Education, Punjab has released a notification stating the recruitment of 90 backlog posts of Handicapped (Ortho) Teachers for English, Maths, and Science subjects on its official website @ssapunjab.org. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies by filling the online application form on or before 07th June 2021.
Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Post Name||Master Cadre (Teacher)|
|Notification Release Date||17th May 2021|
|Application Process Starts||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||07th June 2021|
Punjab Education Department Vacancy
Punjab Education Department Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Education|
|English||Should have English as an elective subject during Graduation or have studied functional English and English Literature during graduation. General category candidates must have secured 45% marks and SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ PwD category candidates must have secured 40% marks|
|Math||Should have Math as an elective subject during 3-year Graduation and have completed B.Ed Training. General category candidates must have secured 45% marks and SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ PwD category candidates must have secured 40% marks|
|Science (Medical)||Must have completed B.Sc with any of the two subjects i.e., Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, and have completed B.Ed Training. General category candidates must have secured 45% marks and SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ PwD category candidates must have secured 40% marks|
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years.
- Maximum Age LImit- 47 years.
- General/EWS category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ PwD category candidates have not to pay any fees.
Selected candidates will be offered a salary of Rs. 35,400/- per month.
Online Application Link
Steps To Apply For Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @ssapunjab.org or click on the direct link given above.
- The candidates need to register themselves.
- The page containing guidelines will open, tick on the box and then click on the Proceed button.
- Enter your name, father’s & mother’s name, mobile number, e-mail id, and other details correctly.
- After successful registration log in back by using the above-mentioned link.
- Now upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After filling and uploading every detail click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.