PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Junior & Assistant Engineer
PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has announced the recruitment for the 291 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer on its official website @pstcl.org. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to fill the application form before the last date i.e., 17th May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, and more in this post.
|PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Post||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & More.|
|Starting Date To Apply||26th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May 2021|
|Written Exam Date||June/July (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed advertisement released by the PSTCL on 26th April 2021 for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. A total of 291 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided here.
PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||43|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||06|
|Junior Engineer (Sub Station)||200|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||15|
|Junior Engineer (Communication)||11|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||140|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accounts)||40|
PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Civil/IT.
- Diploma in Communication Engineering.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years.
Steps To Apply For PSTCL JE-AE Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can click the direct link given below to apply for the desired posts or visit the official website.
- On the page, candidates need to read all the Instructions.
- Everyone needs to register themselves first.
- After registration candidates need to fill in their details and upload all the required documents in the prescribed form.
- Pay the applicable application fees.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- Take out the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.