Last Minute Preparation Tips for Class 10 Science Board Exam
The class 10 science syllabus is really vast. Students should study this subject through the NCERT Class 10 Science textbook. The book covers the entire syllabus and the question paper will be designed from it.
So, students should be given a thorough look at all the concepts and topics of the book. They must also try to solve all the questions given in the book.
Here are some important exam preparation tips for students:
Preparation Tips for Class 10 Science
1. In Physics, conceptual and formula-based questions are mostly asked in the exam. So, students must learn all the important formulas and it should be at their fingertips.
2. Practice diagrams in physics like lines of the magnetic field, electric circuit diagram, AC and DC generator, image formation by lenses and mirrors, the human eye, glass prism, image formation for both defected and correct vision.
3. Chemistry is a high-scoring subject. In chemistry understand the Modern periodic table and memorize all the elements placed in the 1st and last two groups of the Periodic table and all the acid and base reactions and equations.
5. Biology comprises several complex diagrams, therefore students must build a habit of drawing a neat and clean diagram while writing the answers. This will also help them in scoring more marks.
6. In Biology understand the functions performed by the reproductive organs in humans and the reproduction process in plants. Thoroughly prepare Mendel’s experiments and understand the traits of Inheritance.
7. Speed and accuracy in exams can be acquired through extensive practice of sample papers and in-depth preparation of the subject.
Tips to attempt the CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper
- Write the answers as per the marks allocated to it and do not get stuck to a particular question
- Keep an eye on the time and try to finish all the entire paper in the allocated time duration.
- Draw the diagram wherever required and highlight the important points to explain the answer.
- Write answers in neat and clean handwriting and avoid doing the cutting in answer sheets.
- Given a final check to answers before final answer sheet submission.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams.
All the Best !!