ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 4,182 Vacancies – Last date: 17th-August-2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @ ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in for 4182 Vacancies Across India. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released a job notification to fill up Trade & Technician Apprentice vacancies by region wise. There is no exam for this Recruitment process. Applicants can check the qualification details, region wise vacancy details, experience, and all required qualifications that a candidate needs to register. Interested candidates can start applying from 29th July 2020 to 17th August 2020.
ONGC Recruitment 2020-21
This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding the qualifications of Bachelors, ITI, and Diploma in the concerned trade. ONGC is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of various posts of apprentices in different trade/departments. All interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in. Applicants can get the Govt Jobs based on the qualifications. All candidates are advised to go through this article for vacancy segregation, experience, selection criteria, important dates, eligibility, and other details here.
Overview of ONGC Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Number of Vacancies||4182|
|Name of Post||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||29th July 2020|
|Closing date of application||17th August 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of ONGC Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the ONGC Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Work Center||Number of Vacancies|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in ONGC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Applicants who have completed Degree (Commerce), BA, BBA, Diploma & ITI (Relevant Field) can apply for the ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2020.
Read the official notification for more details on ONGC Careers.
The duration of training is 12 months for all disciplines mentioned above except for the Library assistant, wherein the training period is 6 months.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms.
ONGC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on ONGC online application fees
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
- Open the notification using the link below
- Read all the details and check if you are eligible
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- For Technician Apprentices – Board Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link
- After successful registration with the above agencies,
- The registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Applicants can click on the link ONGC Apprenticeship Online Portal
- Fill the required details and submit the application form before the last date
- Take a printout of the application for reference.
Important Dates for ONGC Jobs 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply||29th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17th August 2020|
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
The Oil and Gas Company (CGSB) is an Indian oil and gas multinational based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a company, its head office is now in Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a public sector company of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC India is the largest oil and gas exploration and production company in India. It produces about 70% of India’s crude oil (around 30% of the country’s total demand) and about 62% of its natural gas.
In a survey conducted by the government for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, it was classified as the largest source of food for profit in India. It ranks 11th out of the 250 largest global energy companies in Platts. CGSB was founded on 14th August 1956, by the government of India, which currently holds a 68.94% stake. It participates in the exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in 26 sedimentary basins in India and owns and operates more than 11,000 kg of pipelines in the country.