NMDC Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 304 Trainee Vacancies
NMDC Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of trainee posts for Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, Blaster Gr-II, MCO Gr-III.
NMDC Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||NMDC Limited|
|Post||Trainee posts (Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, Blaster Gr-II, MCO Gr-III)|
|Starting Date||11th March 2021|
|Last Date||31st March 2021 (Online) & 15th April 2021 (Offline)|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Physical Ability Test/Trade Test|
|Official Notification Release Date||08th March 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||11th March 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Offline Form||15th April 2021|
|1||Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01||65|
|2||Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee)||148|
|3||Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)||81|
|4||Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)||01|
|5||MCO Gr-III (Trainee)||09|
|Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01||Middle Pass or ITI|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee)||ITI (Welding/Fitter/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic / Diesel/ Mechanic/Auto Electrician)|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)||ITI (Electrical Trade)|
|MCO Gr-III (Trainee)||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License|
|Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)||Matric / ITI, Blaster /Mining Mate certificate|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable As Per Rules
- Application fee: Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
The mode of selection consists of a Written Test and a Physical Ability Test for Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01.
The mode of selection for other posts is Written Test and Trade Test.
Steps to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021
Online Application Procedure
- Visit the official website @nmdc.co.in
- On homepage, click on the “Careers” section.
- Click on the notification reading NMDC Recruitment For Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, Blaster Gr-II, MCO Gr-III.
- Start filling the required details in the application form and pay application fee is applicable.
- Submit your application form and save it for future reference.
Offline Application Procedure
The candidates should send duly filled application in the prescribed format as specified in Annexure-I of notification to the following address: “Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028”. Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope i.e., the Employment notification number, name of the post and name of the Complex/Project for which they are applying, while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.