NIAS Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Various PDA & JRF Posts
NIAS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Post Doctoral Associate (PDA) and Project Associate/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Project/Programme titled “Terrestrial Carbon Cycle of India” on its official website @nias.res.in. The eligible candidates can apply by sending a copy of documents and published research work through email at email@example.com on or before 25th June 2021.
NIAS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)|
|Post||Post Doctoral Associate (PDA) & Project Associate/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Presentation & Interview.|
NIAS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Post Doctoral Associate (PDA)- Those candidates holding a Ph.D. and having research experience or published work on the topic of Terrestrial Carbon Cycle Models/ Remote Sensing for forest/Crop Biomass and Productivity can apply for the post.
- Project Associate/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Candidates holding Masters Degree in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent and a valid NET- JRF or GATE score can apply for the post.=
Post Qualification Experience
- Post Doctoral Associate (PDA)- Must have previous experience in the research field of Quantification of Carbon Cycle Pools and Fluxes, Remote Sensing, GIS, Forestry.
- Project Associate/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Should have working knowledge and must be aware of Open source RS & GIS packages, Statistical analysis with R or S, and Python.
How to Apply For NIAS Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to send their updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume electronically along with their Cover Letter, Statement of Purpose, Copy of Degree, and Certificates electronically to the below-mentioned address.
- For the Post Doctoral Associate (PDA) post candidates need to send PDF copies of a minimum of 2 publications/writing samples and the name, address, and email ID of four referees along with the mentioned documents.
Address- Head Administration National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus Bangalore-560012, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org