NBEMS Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 42 Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts
NBE Recruitment 2021: National Board of Education of Medical Sciences has released a notification announcing 42 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior & Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant posts on its official website @natboard.edu.in on 01st June 2021.
NBE Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Board of Education|
|Starting date||15th July 2021|
|Closing Dates||14th August 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT, Computer Knowledge/Skill Test|
|1||Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|2||Starting date to apply online||15th July 2021 (09 AM)|
|3||Last Date to apply online||14th August 2021|
|4||Computer Based Test Date||20th September 2021|
NBE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|Posts Name||Category-wise Vacancies|
- Junior Assistant – The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Senior Assistant – The candidate should have a degree from a recognised University/Board. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Accountant – The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
NBE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Stage-I– Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three Page 5 of 14 hours). There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
- Stage-II– Computer Knowledge/Skill Test shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer