Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 120 Medical & Health Officer
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 120 vacancies for Medical & Health Officer on its official website @mpsc.nic.in.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021
|Exam Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Posts||Medical and Health Officer|
|Advertisement Number||MPSC/ ADVT-54/ 1/2020-2021/ 90|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||March 02, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||March 23, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|MPSC 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|MPSC Notification||February 23, 2021|
|Application Starts on||March 02, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 23, 2021|
|Medical & Health Officer||120|
The person must be Post Graduate with MBBS or its equivalent Degree person from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.