JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF, Eligibility, Selection Process, And Details Here
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started accepting online applications for the recruitment of Prosecuting Officer posts.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Names||Prosecuting Officer|
|Starting Date||08th March 2021|
|Closing Date||09th April 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Prosecuting Officer||70 Posts|
The Candidates must have a Bachelor of Law from a University established by Law of India.
|SNo||Category||Age Limit||Not Born Before||Not Born After|
|4||In-service candidate (Govt.)||40||01/01/1981||01/01/2003|
- General Category Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates Nil
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.47,600 -1,51,100/-
How to Apply For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ http://jkpsc.nic.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active till 09th April 2021.
- On the Home Page, click on JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021 and download the Advertisement 01-PSC(DR-P) Of 2021.
- Read the information in the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the Online JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Application Form 2021 with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and submit it to the officials before the last date.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Link to Apply For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Posts 2021:http://jkpsc.nic.in/home.html