Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Out: Apply Online Link For TGC 133 40 Vacancies
The Indian Army has released a recruitment notification for the appointment of the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) on February 25, 2021, at the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Batch||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)|
|Starting date||February 25, 2021|
|Closing Dates||March 26, 2021|
|Training Duration||49 Weeks|
|Starting Date To Apply||February 25, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||March 26, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|SSB Interview Date||May-June 2021|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Information Technology (IT)||03|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
The age limit of the candidates must be between 20 to 27 years
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How To Apply For Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021?
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application.