ICFRE Recruitment 2021 – 43 Vacancies – Last date: 22nd-February-2021
CDRI Recruitment 2021
This is quite a good opportunity for those who have completed their Academic Qualification in 10th, 12th, B.Sc & Degree to get placed in ICFRE Jobs. However, the page is fully loaded with the qualifying details like the Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary Structure, Selection Process, and other details of ICFRE Recruitment 2021.
ICFRE Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Name of the Post||Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICFRE Vacancy 2021
- Conservator of Forest – 25
- Deputy Conservator of Forest – 18
- Total – 43
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment 2021
- Applicants can get the educational qualification from the notification.
- Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest – Level 10,11,12 & 13 of the 7th CPC pay matrix
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- Demand Draft has drawn in favor of Accounts Officer, ICFRE, payable at Dehra Dun.
- ICFRE selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
How to apply for the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Jobs 2021?
- All the candidates must download the ICFRE Notification PDF and readout for it.
- Click on the “Application form” in the below-given Link.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the Application Form with the Self Attested Photograph.
- Enter the Sufficient details with it and paste your current passport size photo.
- Attach all the photocopied documents along with your CV.
- Pay the Application Fee if it’s required.
- Submit the application form to the following postal address on or before the last date
- Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
P.O New Forest, Dehra Dun,- 248006
Important Dates for ICFRE Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to submit application||08th January 2021|
|Last Date to submit application||22nd February 2021|
Important Links for ICFRE Recruitment 2021
ICFRE Recruitment 2020
ICFRE IWST Recruitment Notification pdf is accessible in ICFRE Careers. Candidates must possed Degree/PG Degree/M.Sc. from a recognized University to apply for the Posts. Applicants will be chosen based on Interview Performance. Selected applicants will be placed at ICFRE, IWST, Bengaluru [Karnataka]. Applicants can get the Age Limit, Educational qualification, the selection process for ICFRE jobs from the below sections.
Overview of ICFRE IWST Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|No. of Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Field Assistant|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in Mode|
|Walk-in-Interview date||03rd January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
IWST Bengaluru 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow||44|
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/ JPF, Project Assistant & Field Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow – 1st Class M.Sc/B.Tech/PG Degree. in Zoology/ Life Science with Entomology as one of the subject with NET or M.Sc. in Agriculture Entomology.
- Field Assistant – 2nd PUC in Science (12th)
- Project Assistant – Master’s Degree in Zoology / Any branch of Life Science.
Age Limit – ICFRE IWST Jobs Notification 2020:
- Maximum Age Limit for JRFs/JPFs is 28 years
- SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates – 5 Years
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow||Rs 16000 – Rs.31000/-|
Application Fee for IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can refer to the ICFRE IWST Recruitment Notification pdf for more information.
ICFRE IWST Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process:
Other Important Instructions:
- Candidates should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview, from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
- The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the date of the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certificate for verification.
- Attested copies of the same are to be attached to the bio-data form while appearing for the interview.
- Candidates without a Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
How to Apply for IWST Bangalore Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Candidates should submit their bio-data in person while attending the interview
- Attested copies of the same are to be attached to the bio-data form while appearing for the interview
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview with required documents to the following Postal address on 3rd January 2020.
Institute of Wood Science & Technology,
Important Dates for ICFRE IWST Jobs Notification 2020
|Walk-in-Interview Date||03rd January 2020|