IBPS RRB 2021 Exam Dates Out: Check Eligibility Criteria
IBPS RRB 2021: IBPS has released a calendar with the exam dates for the IBPS RRB 2021 exams. The Prelims exam of clerk and officer scale-I going to held in August, while the mains exam is scheduled for October and September respectively.
IBPS RRB 2021: Overview
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Recruitment for the|
|Groups||Group A and B|
|IBPS RRB Exam stage|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|IBPS RRB Exam Duration|
IBPS RRB 2021: Exam Dates
|IBPS RRB 2021 Notification||First Week of June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||First Week of June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||Third week of June 2021|
|Call Letters Preliminary Exam||July 2021|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination|
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|01st, 07th, 08th, 14th, 21st August 2021|
|Single Examination Officers Scale II & III||25th September 2021|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||25th September 2021|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||03rd October 2021|
|IBPS RRB Interview for Officer Scale-I, II, and III||To be announced|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II, and III|
& Office Assistant)
|To be announced|
IBPS RRB 2021 Vacancy
IBPS RRB Post Names
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5076|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale -I||4201|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer)||03|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (Law)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (CA)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||838|
|Officer Scale – III||156|
IBPS RRB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience
BPS RRB Posts
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||—|
|Officer Scale-I (PO/Assistant Manager)||—|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||2 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (IT)||Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks Certification in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc will be given preference.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)||Certified Associate (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (LA)||Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.||2 years as an advocate OR should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Treasury Manager)||Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR MBA in Finance.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Marketing Officer)||MBA in Marketing.||1 Year|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Agriculture Officer)||Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks.||2 Years|
|Officer Scale-III||5 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Instit|
- For Officer Scale- III- Candidates should be above 21 years and below 40 years.
- For Officer Scale-II- Candidates should be above 21 years and below 32 years.
- For Officer Scale- I- Candidates should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Candidates should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
Age-wise Relaxation For IBPS RRB 2021
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Class||03 years|
|Person with disability||10 years|
|Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman||The actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS||Rs. 175/-|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 850/-|
How To Apply For IBPS RRB 2021?
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of IBPS RRB.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for IBPS RRB 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG /JPG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.