HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 200 Engineer Posts
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will be accepting the online application form for the post of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, and Instrumentation Engineer on 03rd March 2021 on its official website.
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation|
|Post Names||Engineer (Mechanical/Civil/
|Starting Date||03rd March 2021|
|Closing Date||15th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
- The Candidates Qaulification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- For UR, OBCNC & EWS: Rs. 1800/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
- Computer Based Test
- Group Task
- Personality interview
- Final Scoring
How to Apply For HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of HPCL @hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on the current openings and then click on Engineering Roles.
- Download the Advertisement and read the information in the HPCL Engineer Advertisement.
- Fill the HPCL Engineer Online Application Form 2021 with the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable
- Submit the application form before the last date and download the form for future reference.