GACL Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Various Senior Officer & Executive Trainee Posts
GACL Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (GACL), Baroda has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Officer and Executive Trainee in the Marketing department (contract basis) on its official website @gacl.com on 18th May 2021. The candidates are requested to apply for the posts by filling the online application form. The last date to apply online is 30th May 2021. GACL has not disclosed the number of vacancies yet. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like eligibility criteria, notification, online application link, and more in this post.
GACL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (GACL)|
|Post||Senior Officer and Executive Trainee Posts|
|Vacancies||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th May 2021|
|Job Location||Baroda, Gujarat|
GACL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates holding a degree in BE (Chemical)/B.Tech (Chemical)/B.Sc. (Chemistry) along with MBA in Marketing can apply for the posts of Senior Officer (Marketing) and Executive Trainee (Marketing).
Post Qualification Experience
- Senior Officer- Candidates must have a minimum of 04 years of experience in Chemical Sales preferably Chloro Alkali products.
- Executive Trainee- Candidates having any relevant experience in the marketing department of large-scale Chemicals/Petrochemical organizations.
Steps to Apply For GACL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply for the Senior Officer and Executive Trainee posts by visiting the official website @gacl.com or by clicking on the direct link given below.
- On the homepage, candidates need to click on the career section.
- After clicking on the career section the candidates will be redirected to the application page.
- Go through the guidelines properly and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Those who have not registered need to register first and after successful registration, candidates can proceed further to the application form.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the application form.
- Upload all the documents/certificates in the prescribed format and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Online Registration Link
GACL Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and post-qualification experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated about the next round that will be Written Tests/Interviews through e-mail or SMS.