FCI Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For Assistant General Posts
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the official notification for Category 1 Recruitment for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country.
FCI Recruitment 2021
|Organisation||Food Corporation of India|
|Posts||Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer|
|Registration begins||01st March 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Notification Released||27th February 2021|
|FCI Apply Online Starts||01st March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||31st March 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||To Be Notified Soon|
|FCI Exam Dates||May/June 2021|
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|AGM General Administration||30 years|
|AGM Technical||28 years|
|AGM Accounts||28 years|
|AGM Law||33 years|
|Medical Officer||35 years|
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Online Test
How to Apply For FCI Category-1 Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of FCI @www.fci.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment button on the homepage.
- A new page will open, click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Click on the link “For Application Process (Application link for online form is available from 01.03.2021 – 10:00 Hrs. to 31.03.2021 – 16:00 Hrs.)”
- Fill all information carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo before the last date.
- Recheck all mentioned details.
- make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Take a print of the application form for further use.