ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: 6552 Vacancies Announced For Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier And Stenographer Posts
In one of the notifications released by the Gazette of India around 6552 Group ‘C’, NonGazetted, Ministerial vacancies have been mentioned for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer, which are expected to be announced officially in the month of March-April.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||6552 (tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||March/April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||To be notified soon|
|Last Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021.
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
The selection of the eligible candidates for the post of UDC will be done through the following parameters:
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
For Stenographer Posts
The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
Will be notified along with the official notification.
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||Level-4|
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
NOTE: The online application dates will be notified once the detailed notification is released for the post of Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier and Stenographer posts.