DOT Recruitment 2020 – 33 Vacancies – Last date: 15th-December-2020
DOT Recruitment 2020-21 Notification – Apply Offline for 33 Consultants Posts: Department of Telecommunication is conducting a recruitment drive to recruit eligible candidates to fill up the vacant positions available in DOT Jobs 2020. The board has 33 Vacancies for Assistant Director, MTS & Consultant posts. Interested Candidates can fill up their Offline application forms for DOT Recruitment 2020 Notification from 12th November 2020. The Last Date to apply for the Department of Telecommunications 2020 is 15th December 2020. However, read throughout to know details about the closing date of application, exam dates, eligibility conditions, and other related details. In addition to this, visit www.dot.gov.in to know more about DOT Careers in 2020.
DOT Recruitment 2020
Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has announced job notification for the year 2020-21. The Department of Telecommunications invites Offline applications from eligible candidates through DOT Recruitment 2020-21 Notification. Therefore, interested Central Government Job aspirants can submit your application forms for DOT Jobs 2020 using the link below.
DOT Jobs 2020 - Overview
|Name of the Board||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, MTS & Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||33 posts|
|Starting Date for Submission of DOT Application Form||12th November 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of DOT Application Form||15th December 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DOT Vacancy 2020 - Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2020
DOT Careers 2020 Recruitment Board may conduct the written test and personal interview for the selection of suitable candidates. Aspirants who are looking for this job must have attained relaxation and prescribed age limit. Those Candidates who are interested in www.dot.gov.in 2020 Recruitment can check vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria that can read the Notification & Apply link.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a concerned Engineering Field from a recognized university.
- Must be retired government servants, retired officials of PSU’s or research organization, or equivalent.
- Applicants can check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DOT selection will be based on Preliminary Scrutiny of Eligibility/ Interview (Walk-In/ Telephonic)
DOT Jobs Salary details:
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Assistant Director||PB – 2 Rs. 9300 – 34800|
|Junior Telecom Officer||PB – 2 Rs. 9300 – 34800|
|PA||PB – 2 Rs. 9300 – 34800|
|Steno, Gr.D||PB – 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200|
|UDC||PB – 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200|
|LDC||PB – 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200|
|MTS||PB – 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200|
- Refer to the official notification for more details on the application fee
How to Apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2020? - Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Click on the Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 Notification provided below.
- Download and read it Carefully
- Make sure you satisfy all the above-mentioned eligibility conditions
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the details correctly
- Attach photograph and signature wherever required
- Send your applications to the address given below on or before the last date
Telecommunication Engineering Centre,
KL Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi- 110001
Important Dates of DOT Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to submit application||12th November 2020|
|Last Date to submit application||15th December 2020|