Coronavirus Outbreak!! This Exam Season Stay Healthy and Safe
The Virus which started in the Wuhan city of China is spreading rapidly across many nations. Most of the countries already have registered cases of COVID-19. Due to the rise of the Coronavirus outbreak, the WHO declared coronavirus as Pandemic on January 30, 2020.
As per the latest news updates on 13th March 2020, a total of 75 infected positive cases have been found in India. Kerala leading the count with a maximum of 17 positive cases out of which three have been cured, following Kerala with 11 cases in Maharashtra and 10 cases have been found in Uttar Pradesh so far.
As Board exams are going on it is very important for students to take proper care of their health and to stay safe from this deadly contagious disease.
Impact of Coronavirus on India:
- All the colleges, schools, most of the offices and cinemas are shut in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
- The central government has suspended visas from all the countries.
- The government has also advised people against traveling overseas.
- Delhi govt. has banned sports activities due to coronavirus threat.
- PM Narendra Modi has urged the citizens to avoid any mass gathering in public places to stay safe from this deadly virus.
- All libraries, gyms, swimming pools, water parks to be closed in Chhattisgarh till March 31.
Tips to stay safe from Coronavirus
- Avoid close contact with people showing the symptoms of cough, cold, sneezing etc.
- Clean your hands often with hand sanitizers. Use hand soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Try not to touch highly-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes with dirty hands and clothing.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Eat healthy and immunity booster food and fruits.