CDRI Recruitment 2021 – 72 Vacancies – Last date: 05th-February-2021
CDRI Recruitment 2021
CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow releases recruitment Notifications to fill available vacancies in its various departments. Interested candidates can apply online for the CDRI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute Scientist Recruitment for the year 2021 is available up to 05th February 2021. CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow is inviting applications from young Indian Nationals having an excellent academic record for the scientist’s Posts.
CSIR CDRI Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Technical Officer, and Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date of application||29th December 2020|
|Closing Date of application||05th February 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
CDRI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Senior Technical Officer (1) – 02
- Technical Officer and Technical Assistant – 42
- Technician-1 (Support Staff) – 11
- Scientist – 09
- Senior Scientist – 07
- Principal Scientist – 01
- Total – 72
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CDRI Scientist Recruitment 2021
The Candidates applying for Scientist Jobs in CSIR-CDRI should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given on our website are as per the Eligibility criteria given in CSIR CDRI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Senior Technical Officer – BVSc & AH with 55% marks with registration with VC. Minimum of 02 years of research experience as desirable.
- Technical Officer and Technical Assistant: MBBS with 55% marks / BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Engg.) or equivalent with 55% marks / B.Tech in relevant field / MBA in HR.
- Technician-1 (Support Staff): 1st class B.Sc. degree (Science) in the relevant field with 01-year experience /SSC/ 10th Standard with Science with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national / state trade certificate.
- Scientist – B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
Age Limit for CSIR-CDRI Lucknow Recruitment
- Senior Technical Officer (1): 35 years
- Technical Officer and Technical Assistant: 30 and 28 years
- Technician-1 (Support Staff): 28 years
- Scientist: 32 years
- Senior Scientist: 37 years
- Principal Scientist: 45 years
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Men/Women: No Fee.
- Senior Technical Officer (1): Rs. 83037/- (Approx)
- Technical Officer and Technical Assistant: Rs. 51294/-(Approx)
- Technician-1 – Rs. 28047/-(Approx)
How to apply CSIR CDRI Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the Official notification provided below
- Read all the eligibility details on the notification
- if eligible then click on the apply online link
- Fill in all the required details asked on the form
- Attach the important documents based on the requirement
- Once completed the application form, submit the file on or before the last date.
- Also, take a printout of the application form
- Submit the application form to the following postal address.
- The print-out of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, education qualifications, experience, and caste certificate,
- If applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be
sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER(1)/TECHNICAL OFFICER/TECHNICAL ASSISTANT/TECHNICIAN-I” (Post Code _____________)”
Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute,
Sector 10, Jankipuram 18 Extension,
Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226031,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Important Dates for CDRI Jobs 2021
|Starting date to apply||29th December 2020|
|Last date to apply||05th February 2021|