CBSE Class 12th Exam Preparation Tips …
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE 12th date sheet 2020 for Science, Commerce & Arts stream on December 17, 2019, on the official website. The exam of CBSE Class 12 will start from 15th February 2020 and will over on 30th March 2020.
Suggestions to start preparing for Board exams
Students have about one month’s time to process and analyze as to which subject needs attention and must try to pay attention to each and every subject. It is very important that you make a study time table and plan your study according to your time table. You must make sure that you keep an eye on the subjects that require a lot of practice.
The aim of scoring good marks followed by a continuous effort from a student towards the study of every subject, knowledge of the syllabus and a thorough plan.
Here are some helpful Exam preparation tips to score good marks:
- Firstly try to start with easier chapters and gradually proceed to topics that you find more difficult. With this strategy, you will find that even the most difficult topics will meltdown to simpler easier concepts.
- Make a Study plan as per the syllabus and marking scheme prescribed by CBSE.
- Make a time table for your subjects wisely and follow the same study plan for the Board exams.
- Avoid Exam Stress during the examinations. The best way is to indulge yourselves in your hobbies. It is a stress-free therapy.
- Having a positive attitude is the key to solve many of the problems. During exam time this is an important factor that helps you to crack your exams with confidence.
- Get your daily schedule RIGHT! No need to study late at night and focus on to sleep on time, Get up early, have proper breakfast.
- Keep sticky notes of things that are difficult to remember.
- Students need to avoid study late at night and for long hours.
- Try to solve sample papers as you know Practice makes a man perfect. Keep Solving CBSE Sample papers each day. Pick a different subject for each day.
- During study try to keep yourself calm, exercise daily, be positive and build your confidence.
All the Best!!