BOB Recruitment 2021 – 41 Vacancies – Last date: 08th-January-2021
Important Dates for IBPS PO Exam 2020
|Release of IBPS PO 2020 Notification||05th August 2020|
|Starting of Online Application Process||05th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th August 2020|
|Download of Pre- Exam Training call letters||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET) 2020||October 2020|
|Release of IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Admit Card 2020||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Date||3-4th October, 10th October 2020|
|Result Declaration of IBPS PO Prelims 2020||October-November 2020 (Tentative)|
|Release of IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2020||November 2020 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2020||28 November 2020|
|Result Declaration of IBPS PO Mains 2020||December 2020|
|Release of IBPS PO Interview 2020 call letters||January 2021|
|IBPS PO 2020 Interview||January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Reopen – Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application||28th October 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application||11th November 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||05/06th January 2021|
IBPS PO & MT Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Bank||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Examination||IBPS Probationary Officer Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||1167 (1417)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer & Management Trainee|
|Starting Date to apply||28th October 2020|
|Last Date to apply||11th November 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
IBPS Job Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer & Management Trainee||1167 (1417) – Vacancy Increased|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Recruitment
Candidates must be either Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who settled in India. It would be a great opportunity for job seekers who looking for Bank Jobs.
IBPS PO Educational Qualification
- Graduation Degree from a recognized University
NOTE: Check the Official Notification PDF for further details regarding Educational Qualification.
IBPS PO Age Limit:
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
IBPS PO Age Relaxation:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
For detailed information about the IBPS Age Relaxation, Download and go through the official notification PDF.
IBPS PO Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- IBPS PO Admit Card
- College Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Degree Certificate
- Residential & Government ID Proof
IBPS PO Application Fee:
- All Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS PO Salary:
- The selected aspirants of IBPS will be salaried as per organization norms
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Registration
- Enter the Official Website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab, if you are a new user.
- Tap on the respective post that you want to apply
- An Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step 2: How to fill the IBPS PO Online Application Form
- Log in by providing valid details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Enter all the Personal & Residential information.
- Complete filling and check to the given details once.
Step 3: Uploading Signature and Photograph
- After the completion of Step 2, aspirants must upload all the scanned documents.
- Attach all the required documents that are asked for.
- Upload the Passport size photo along with the signature.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Pay the prescribed application fee based on the category.
- Payment can be done through Online Mode.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.