Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 1430 Vacancies of Junior Resident Posts; Check Here
Bihar Health Department 2021: Bihar Health Department under the Government of Bihar has announced the recruitment for the 1430 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident for a tenure of 1 year on its official website @state.bihar.gov.in. The selected candidates will be posted in Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals across the State. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the desired post by filling the online application form before the last date 24th May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, selection process, and more in this post.
|Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bihar Health Department|
|Notification Release Date||12th May 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24th May 2021|
|Selection Process||On Merit Basis|
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Category||No. of Posts||Women Reservation of 35%|
|Women of Backward Class||43||00|
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a full-time MBBS Degree from a recognized and MCI affiliated University/Institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|UR (Male)||37 years|
|UR (Female)||40 years|
|OBC & BC (Male & Female)||40 years|
|SC & ST (Male & Female)||42 years|
Online Application Link
Steps to Apply For Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the post of Junior Resident candidates can click on the direct online application link mentioned above.
- Those who have not been registered need to register themselves.
- Click on Junior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification, age limit, and experience (if any).
- The Final Selection will be based on Merit, and the selected candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 65,000/- per month.