APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 179 LDC, DEO, And Other Posts
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has started accepting online applications for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 on its official website @apssb.nic.in from 18th May 2021 onwards. The online applications have begun officially and the link will be available till 17th June 2021. The exam will be conducted for the recruitment to 179 vacancies of Grade C posts in different departments. The interested candidates must bookmark this page to get notified of the latest update for APSSB CHSL 2021.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Starting date||18th May 2021|
|Closing Dates||17th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
APSSB CHSL Vacancy Details 2021
|2||LDC- District Establishment||54|
|3||Data Entry Operator||17|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||11|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||09|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||08|
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator – The candidate should pass 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Laboratory Assistant – The candidate should have passed class 12 passed from a recognized Board and holding a certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a recognized University.
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior) – Class 12 passed from a recognized Board.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant, LDC (District Establishment), LDC, Data Entry Operator – Class 12 pass certificate from a recognized Board or institution; Typing speed test of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per the norms of Government.
APSSB CHSL Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear in the online examination and skill test (as required by the post). The candidates applying for Agriculture Field Assistant & Laboratory Assistant will have to appear in the online examination only whereas for LDC, DEO, JSA, and other posts, the candidates have to appear for online test and skill test.
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The candidate has to qualify in all 3 papers with a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and 45% as an aggregate.
- Total duration: 3 hours
|Subject||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Elementary Maths||50||100||3 hours|
Skill Test (Qualifying nature)
- Typing Speed: 35 words per minute
- Basic Computer Application: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
APSSB CHSL Online Application
APSSB Salary Structure 2021
|1||LDC||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|7||Laboratory Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-|