APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For CGL 2021 Exam For Group C Posts
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released an official notification for Group C posts in various departments/offices on its official website @apssb.nic.in on 01st June 2021.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Starting date||02nd June 2021|
|Closing Dates||25th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|APSSB CGL 2021 Events||Date|
|Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|Online Application Begins||02nd June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2021|
|Written Examination Date||01st August 2021|
|Skill Test Date||08th August 2021|
APSSB CGL UDC 2021 Vacancy
|Post Code||Posts Name||Category-wise|
|79/21||UDC (District Establishment)||39||10||49|
The candidate should hold a graduate degree from a recognized university or a minimum of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized board to be eligible to register for APSSB CGL 2021 Exam.
The candidate should be of 18 to 32 years of age to be eligible to fill the application form for APSSB CGL.
Steps to Apply for APSSB CGL 2021
- Visit the official website of APSSB @apssb.nic in or directly apply from the below link.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Recruitment”
- Click on Online Application for APSSB CGL Recruitment against Advt no. 172/2021.
- Foll all the required details carefully and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Finally submit the online application form before the last date.
- Download and take a print of the application form for future reference.
APSSB CGL Application Fees
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PwD are exempted from the application fee
APSSB CGL Online Application
APSSB CGL 2021 Selection Process
- The objective type is written test
- Skill test
APSSB CGL UDC Salary
The candidates selected as Upper Division Clerk post will be paid with Level 5 pay, i.e Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-